Welcome to Infante Security & Protection Career & Academy page. We have jobs: part-time & full time, with off duty details. This is a serious & professional Security Company. Our guide for demeanor is based, on Para-military & Police standards.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a current security class D license, (D & G is better).
- Bilingual ( 2nd language could be: Spanish, Creole, French or Portuguese ).
- Obtain a Police Criminal Record at any Police Station
- Make a copy of your Florida Driver License & social security card & get a passport photo.
- Be in good health & physical shape.
- Pass all of our requirements in our application.
- Be mentally fit and sound to pass a psychological evaluation.
- Be ready to pass a drug screening test.
- Pass an oral interview.
- Have a reliable transportation & valid driver license.
- Pass our on-site training.
- Probation will start until 3 months. Once you complete probation, as F/T officer, you will receive a wage increase.
- Paid vacation starts counting once you are off probation, accumulating hours, per bi-weekly check . Amount of hours will be increased on the second year.
- You will get another wage increase, in your anniversary date, with your satisfactory evaluations.
- Medical insurance, paid by employer, when you are off probation.
- Life Insurance, paid by employer, when you are off probation. si
- Legal Insurance, available through employer, when you are off probation.
- Paid holidays, paid immediately.
- Cellular time for related activities , paid immediately for supervisors.
- Off duty details & especial events are available.
- Supervisory positions will be available, based on: motivation, seniority, need & professionalism of the Security Officer.
If you are interested in an ISP career, e-mail a resume using word, contact us at (305) 207-8808
Paul Infante, CEO - Manager